THE BENINGIN SERIES
The Beningin Series are the first QLIP collectibles created on the QLIP GENESIS GAMING platform. The characters in the Beningin Series have significant value as “firstborns of QLIP’s P2E Games”, and they exist in the QLIP GENESIS GAMING multiverse.
This means that they’d also exist in Tune Battles, Pack lotteries, and more games to come. Think of it like the way Stan Lee (bless his soul), always appears in Marvel Movies… lol.
THE BENINGIN COLLECTIBLE FEATURES
- The characters or collectibles in the pack are called “GINs”.
- Each pack has 5 characters and there will only be Two Thousand and twenty-one mint of each GIN.
- Only 2021 GIN packs will exist which puts the Total Supply of GINs at 10,105.
- There are 2 female GINs and 3 male GINs, each with origins from 4 major regions of Africa with their rich apparel cultural representation.
- Each GIN collectible possesses poetry that gives holders a hint to their future on the kind of QLIP P2E games they will exist in, and the roles they’d play in these games.
Hint: some are already slated to play a role in TUNE BATTLES
MEET THE GIN COLLECTIBLES
A complete Beningin Series Pack is made up of these 5 characters.
NAME & ORIGIN
- Priscilla Nkulukulu — South Africa
- John Oghene — Nigeria, West Africa
- Peter Chukwu — Nigeria, West Africa
- James YHWH — Egypt, North Africa
- Pauline Mungu — Kenya, East Africa
We know you’re eager to see each collectible in detail, all you have to do is wait, we’d detail each character and their features to you soon.
UTILITY FOR GIN COLLECTIBLES
- GIN holders can participate in the Beningin Series Gaming activity to claim a certain number of $QLP tokens every day after being fed Scripts.
- Only collectibles possessing high Script Points can be used as collateral in the QLIP DeFi/NFT platform.
- GIN holders can stake one or more characters to earn QLP tokens in the QLP DeFi platform.
- GIN characters feature in other P2E games existing on the QLIP GENESIS GAMING Platform.
- Holders of the complete GIN Pack have first access 30 mins before non-holders buy Mainstream Artist’s pack drops.
For example; if we announce a date to drop packs of Burna Boy’s NFT at a specific time, holders of the complete Genesis Series are whitelisted to buy the collectibles 30 mins before non-holders, so they don’t need to wait in line.
THE BENINGIN SERIES GAME STRUCTURE
Every Character in the GIN Pack starts with equal attributes and can participate in the Beningin game activity to earn $QLP.
GINs grow in value and rank by feeding on scripts which adds to their “Script-Points”. The Script points make up the Collateral Value for any GIN collectible, these values can be used to access DeFi features in the QLIP DeFi platform and other P2E games existing in the Genesis Game Series.
THE GAMING ACTIVITY
Each character survives by lines of codes called “Scripts”, they need to assimilate “Scripts” to survive 24 hours and more. And when they survive 24 hours, they leave QLP tokens for their owners to claim.
Every Script has its benefits, and these benefits determine how long the Genesis character can survive.
However, if a player doesn’t feed their GIN Collectible within the specified period, their collectible starts with “RAPTURE PROCESS” which takes 3 weeks of losing script points.
TYPES OF SCRIPTS
- PROV — 96 hours life — 0.1 Bnb — Mine 10 $QLP every 24 hours / 96 Script Points
- AMO — 72 hours — 0.05 Bnb — 8 QLP / 24 hours / 72 Script Points
- PHILE — 48 hours — 0.03 Bnb — 6.5 QLP / 24hours / 48 Script Points
- REVE — 24 hours — 0.02 Bnb — 5 QLP / 24 hours / 24 Script Points
Players who don’t feed their GINs will lose them when the RAPTURE PROCESS completes within 21 days or less (depending on the amount of Script Points they have to lose). If a GIN gets “Raptured”, the NFT is lost to a smart contract and enters an automatic auction process in the QLIP Marketplace, a player can either buy it back with QLP tokens or lose it to the market.
CLAIMING ACTIVITY FOR THE GIN PACKS
Claiming activity for GIN PACKS starts at Beta Launch.
- Private sale addresses will be whitelisted to claim the complete Qlip Genesis Packs giving addresses to all 5 characters.
- Non Private sale addresses will only be able to claim 1 character off the Qlip Genesis Packs after either buying or selling an NFT in the QLIP Marketplace.
- Only 1821 packs will be available for claiming in the BETA launch, 100 will be reserved for marketing and team and 100 will be reserved for public sale buyers.